Workers Compensation and USL&H
For more than 10 years Maritime Program Group has offered Workers Compensation and USL+H solutions that are tailored specifically to the recreational and ocean marine communities. Our exclusive underwriting programs are customized to meet the unique needs of all size businesses, from small artisans to large national accounts. Coverage is available for stand alone workers compensation or combined with USL&H on one policy. Maritime Employer’s Liability (MEL) coverage is also available.
Typical Coverage Available*
- State Act
- Jones Act
- Maritime Employers Liability (MEL)
Eligible Classes for Workers Compensation and USL&H
- Boat Dealers
- Yacht Clubs
- Sailing Schools
- Boat Builders
- Marine Artisans and Contractors
- Marine Energy Risks
MPG Workers Comp and USL&H Program Features
- Risk Control Bulletins. Topics tailored to the marine community, including:
- Respiratory Hazards
- Forklift Safety
- Monthly Training Logs
- Driver Performance Evaluations
- Risk Control Webinars. Regularly on different topics, available live and archived. Email us for the most up to date schedule.
- DVD Library of Training Topics. Made available to you for employee training and safety meetings.
- Automatic Bill Scrubbing Services. To help you mitigate medical costs.
- Pharmacy Benefits Management Program. Enables you to provide the injured worker with an initial supply of medication within 30 days of an occupational injury, even if the first notice of loss has not yet been received.
- Guaranteed cost
- Large deductibles available
- No minimum premium for state comp.
- $2,000 minimum premium for USL&H
- Maritime Employer’s Liability (MEL) available
- Pay as you go plans available
MPG Workers Comp and USL&H Advantages
- Work and negotiate directly with our in-house underwriters who have unmatched expertise and hands-on trades experience
- Policies and endorsements are issued directly by us
- Available in all states
- Remarkable service, proactive communications, and timely responses
- Exclusive programs, provided through A.M. Best “A” rated carriers
- Direct or agency billing
- Competitive commission schedules
- Dedicated in-house claims unit
- Industry specific loss prevention tools and services
*MPG offers several markets and not all of the features, services or coverage listed may be available from each of the markets
CONTACT MPG today to find out why our USL&H programs are the best in the industry.