||April 24, 2020
Dear MPG Brokers:
As part of MPG’s commitment to continue growing our Private Client Services offerings to our brokers, we are pleased to announce the newest addition to our portfolio; United States Liability Group, also known as USLI. USLI is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that is A++ Rated by A.M. Best. USLI’s products are available In all states, except LA and WV. Below is a summary of USLI’s offerings now available through MPG:
Primary Personal Umbrella
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage offered in each state ($25,00 included on each quote)
- Offers up to $5M Preferred accounts (admitted or non-admitted)
- Will consider writing in the name of a Trust, Estate, LLC
CPL and Excess CPL
- Can write in the name of an Individual, Trust, Limited Partnership, Family Partnership, LLC or Estate – will consider Corporations
- Will write short-term rentals
- Primary limits up to $1M – Excess CPL limits up to $5M for most risks
- Follow form coverage
- Limits up to $5M on most risks
Condo Unit Owners & Tenants
- Can consider Trusts, Estates, Limited Partnerships, Family Partnerships, Individuals and LLCs
- Will write short-term rentals including monthly weekly and nightly short term rentals on a homesharing site like Airbnb, vrbo, homeaway.
1-4 Family Dwelling Package
- Can write in the name of an Individual, Trusts, Limited Partnerships, Family Partnerships, Estates or LLCs
- DP-1 (Basic) and DP-3 (Special) forms available.
- Must be 90 years old or newer with updates to qualify for Special Form
Home Based Business
- Must work out of primary residence
- Will provide off premises liability, most homeowners endorsements exclude off premises liability
- Blanket AI available for most classes
Excess Personal Auto Liability
- Provides increase limits to match umbrella attachment point
- Up to 1ml limit available
USLI’s supplemental applications have been loaded into MPG’s website: https://www.maritimepg.com/resources/forms-applications/private-client-services-forms-applications/, however, we can also accept ACORDs in most instances. Submissions should be sent to PCSapps@maritimepg.com.
Feel free to contact Brian Botwinick, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tim Boyle, email@example.com, for additional information.
Damon Pesce |VP Business Development
Maritime Program Group, a subsidiary of One80 Intermediaries
A: 70 Essex Road, Westbrook, CT 06498
P: 860.399.3658 | C: 860.575.8933